Sunday, September 28, 2014

Star Wars

Hello everyone,

Hope you had a great weekend. The weather was great in Chicago this weekend.

This was a great week, I received many cake orders. However, there was a particular one that I enjoyed making very much. It was a "Star Wars" theme cake for two special boys. I enjoy baking all sort of cakes, but I have my heart set on making cakes for children because their smiles upon you delivering the cake is priceless. I long to see them every time! May God bless the children.


This cake was a 8" vanilla and chocolate cake with vanilla icing. The letters was made from melted candy and the stars were fondant.


Have a look at my catalog please and make your order. You may also email me describing the type of cake you want me to make.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a blessed week.

Love,
Fabiana


No comments:

Post a Comment