Monday, August 4, 2014

Hello

Dear Friend,

Welcome to Fabiana's Bakery blog Chicago!

I am very excited to launch my new blog. This is definitely a big moment for me as I have the opportunity to share with others my passion. I named my blog Fabiana's Bakery because I am sharing my favorite baking recipes coupled with cataloging my cakes.  If you would like a baked cake, cupcake or cookie as shown on my blog or any other that you have in mind, please contact me.

When I decided to bake cakes I made the decision to make them only with buttercream, or Swiss buttercream icing, because I want my customer to enjoy the taste of a really delicious cake. Moreover, the art of cakes not being overly sweet tasting of only of an unflavored sponge and sugar are now over with the start of my baking business.  At home we all love cakes, and after trying many recipes, we found the perfect ones: the cakes are moist with well blended flavors and fantastic icing.

I am very happy as I love baking and cannot wait to share this passion with everyone. I love making people happy through my cooking and my goal is to make beautiful and delicious baked goods.

Please have a look around my blog and you may have an idea for a new project or the ones done already. I will continue posting new photos and also will share my favorite recipes.

I would love to hear from you with any comments or recipe sharing. You may also follow me to receive my updates. Spread the word please :).

Have a great week! Thanks!!

Fabiana






No comments:

Post a Comment