Monday, May 18, 2015

Dessert Fest

Hello my friends,

Hope you are all well.

As I mentioned on my previous post, last Saturday I participated in the Chicago Dessert Fest. The event was fantastic! It was very well organized and the people that came over to taste the desserts were awesome. We had a great time.
We gave away 2000 samples and 2 3 tier cakes. 




We received great feedback from the participants. People were saying that the cakes were moist, well balanced and not overly sweet. They were saying that we had the best cake! We were so delighted to hear the comments, specially after all the hard work. We even received a prize for the "Most Craveable Dessert". My smile says it all :)!! I was very happy!!!


I would like to thank everyone that supported us, including our friends and family. I want to say a special thank you for my husband that has always been by my side supporting me, encouraging me and believing in my work. Thanks baby, you rock!!!


I am looking forward to seeing you all again at the Dessert Fest in 2016. Have a SWEET week.

Thanks.

Love,

Fabiana


No comments:

Post a Comment