Saturday, April 25, 2015

Desert Fest

Hello,

I am really excited to announce that I am participating in the Chicago Desert Fest 2015. The event takes place on May 16th from 1pm to 6pm at John Barleycorn Moe's Cantina at 155  W. Kinzie St, Chicago, IL 60654.
The purpose of the event is to promote Chicago best deserts. Attendees will sample deserts from the finest bakeries and restaurants in Chicago.  We are expecting over 200 people to attend the event.

For more information and link to purchase your ticket please click here: http://chicagodessertfest.weebly.com


I hope to see you all there!

Meanwhile, keep eating cake :)!

The cake below is a delicious and moist red velvet cake, which I decorated with dried pineapples. I loved the way it looks like a real flower. It looks very beautiful!.


Have a great weekend. Thanks.

Love,

Fabiana

No comments:

Post a Comment