Monday, March 9, 2015

Carrot Cake

Hello,

My favorite cake when I was a little girl was carrot cake. If I close my eyes I can still smell the cake coming out of the oven...so delicious!!! Making this cake also brought me so many good memories of my childhood. I had a good time baking the cake today.

The carrot cake that we make in Brazil is different from what we have in USA. In Brazil we put chocolate ganache on the cake, and I must say that just looking at the picture is mouthwatering.



When I moved to USA it took me a while to find a great recipe and also adjust to the new way of having carrot cake. So after a few tries, I can finally say that I have the perfect carrot cake recipe. It is moist, spiced, you can taste the carrots and the cream cheese frosting is sweet enough to complete the decadence of flavors that makes this the best carrot cake ever.



As Easter is approaching, I wanted to share the picture with you, so you would feel inspired and order your carrot cake for your Easter gathering. Please contact me if you have any questions :).

Hope you have a great week. Thanks.

Love,
Fabiana

No comments:

Post a Comment