Sunday, November 2, 2014

Chocolate Pumpkin Cake

Hello,

November, is here coupled with the cold which calls for a lot cakes. Last month I baked a few pumpkin chocolate cupcakes with cream cheese frosting, which was totally a hit with my clients. If you would like to have a pumpkin cake or cupcake for your Thanksgiving party, please give me a call and I will bake a delicious spice cake for your party.

Below is a picture of a pumpkin cake that I made for Halloween.


 I made gum-paste fall leaves to put on a cake. I love it, it looks quite real, right :)?


This cake is a two tier chocolate pumpkin cake with cream frosting.


Love this cat cake:).


 This is a vanilla cake with strawberry filling and vanilla frosting. A car theme cake perfect for a boy's birthday party.


Thanks for taking the time to read my post.
Have a great week.
Thanks.
Fabiana

No comments:

Post a Comment