Sunday, February 8, 2015

Tea Party

Hello,

This past week has been amazing. I had the opportunity to be part of the cutest party ever: a Father- Daughter-Tea Party. The event was designed to make the dads have fun with their daughter and enter in their world of wonder. I was in awe watching the proud dads take pictures of their precious little ones, dancing with them and enjoying good conversation. They heard a performance by one the greatest pianist George Lepauw of Chicago Academy of Music and the International Beethoven Project. It was awesome!

I was responsible for the decoration and the sweets. I took a few pictures to share with you.

This is a picture of the sweet table:

The following is a vanilla cake with buttercream icing, which I put on top of the ballerina tutu stand that I created.

I also made a lemon cake with lemon curd filling and swiss buttercream icing, decorated with sugar flowers.


The girls loved the chocolate sprinkle cake. "Where there is tea, there is love".

In addition to the other cakes, I made banana bread, naked cake, spiced pumpkin cake, vanilla bean cake and chocolate Brigadeiro cake.

This cupcake looks cute in this little bird cage.

Each table received a stand full of delicious pastries.

I also made the photo both but didn't remember to take a photo to show you.

This is a great idea for a little girl's birthday party and ladies tea party. I would be delighted  to make the sweets for your next party or the whole event. Let me know please :).

Enjoy your week. Thanks!

Love,

Fabiana

No comments:

Post a Comment